condoco
Muzici
So what's your winner concert for this year?
Thursday, February 25, 2010
100% Romanian
Artist: Silent Strike
Title: Words Kill People
Video made in: Sibiu
History: The European Cultural Capital 2007 promotion clip
Cool: YES
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Manele" are...
About Me
Condoco
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover I'm a child, I'm a mother I'm a sinner, I'm a saint I do not feel ashamed I'm your health, I'm your dream I'm nothing in between You know you wouldn't want it any other way
View my complete profile
My Blog List
ianin
Pitici Gratis
44°26′N 26°06′E
Daily Ratio of Movies
thibicolor
Marv's Blog
always look on the bright side of life..
Mondenitati
Ioana Cirlig
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(5)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(2)
100% Romanian
Juno Reactor - Song for the Ancestors
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(26)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment