The name of Katie Melua sounded familiar, but I refused to ever Google it. I was quite sure that I would have wasted time on another range of Lady Gaga-Pink-Rihanna-Jessica Simpsons-like-stupid-US-folklore.
Thank God I was wrong. She is young, but with a whole luggage of achievements behind. She’s one of those people who make you wonder when the hell they had time to do all that stuff. She was born in Georgia, moved to Ireland, then to England, holds three citizenships (Soviet, Georgian, British), released three albums, was the biggest-selling female artist in UK for one year, she even appeared in a short segment of the movie Grindhouse… Wow!
You might remember her from the weird video I Cried For You (the one with the face that breaks into pieces – quite gross, though).
I heard again this song on this snowy day. I stoped. I Googled. I promised myself not to judge beforehand. Enjoy!
http://www.katiemelua.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment