By coincidence, I noticed that I own this Penguin Café Orchestra song. It was amazing. I realized that it was part of the “Mary and Max” soundtrack. A million little warm flashes went through my head.
Apart from – or better said – not only for the great soundtrack, I can proudly declare this movie as the best of 2009. Unfortunately I missed the chance to watch it at Animest this year. I took my share later! It’s a movie that reminds you how to speak your mind, how to laugh out loud and how it’s like to be hurt.
It’s a movie of deep honesty. It makes you go out and hug people; it makes you realize how fragile is the soul and how corruptible the mind.
If you want to be richer, watch it!
If you are human, you’ll love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment